The Timber Trail PTO is excited for our biggest fundraiser for the 2023-2024 school year! Our annual Timberwolf Trot Fundraiser will begin on Monday, September 18th and go through Friday, October 6th! Our amazing students will be fundraising online, earning prizes and participating in fun school activities as we work toward our goal of $40,000. This year, we will be working to fund Chromebook carts and Smartboards for all classrooms!
On Friday, October 6th, all students will get outside for the Timberwolf Trot to celebrate their fundraising efforts and see who can complete the most laps. Thanks in advance for your support!
We need all parents to complete 3 easy steps
- Register your Child by visiting getmovinfundhub.com. For School Identifier, please use 5f734645e0a3b. For an even easier way to register, simply scan the QR code below. Please only create ONE account for your student. This makes it very easy for your student to keep track of their fundraising and what prizes they have earned.
- Email and/ or Text your child's student fundraising webpage with 10-15 friends and family. Post on Social Media in just two clicks of a button to post. Post and see what happens!
- Encourage all donors to opt in to pay for the credit card processing fee for their donation. This will mean that 100% of their donation will go to the kids!!
- We are striving for 100% student registration. Please visit www.getmovinfundhub.com today!
- PRIZES are based on funds raised and laps run!
- Level 1: Register - Crazy hair day on 9/21
- Level 2: Raise $50 by 9/26 - TTE sticker & treat voucher
- Level 3: Raise $75 by 10/3 - Water bottle to use at the Trot
- Level 4: Raise $100 by 10/4 - Free cookie from The Cake Company and a special memento
- Level 5: Raise $350 by 10/6 - Limo ride & pizza lunch
- Grade level top fundraiser: Photo with Timber, surprise prize, lunch with your teacher
- School-wide prizes: Pajama day, Kona Ice, and surprise school-wide activity
A special thank you to our sponsors who have helped make this event possible!